The AthScho brand name represents the values of unique individuals that continually strive to achieve and maintain "The Winning Balance" in their lives—A well disciplined body (Athlete) and mind (Scholar).
AthScho believes that all Athletic Scholars share certain character traits that allow them to succeed on the field, in the classroom, in the office, and in life.
We dedicate ourselves to promoting and developing these traits to find success in all walks of life. The AthScho Philosophy tells us to work hard, make intelligent decisions, and focus our talents to achieve our goals.
- THE SEVEN CHARACTER TRAITS OF AN ATHLETIC SCHOLAR
- Intelligence - I will consciously pursue and obtain the appropriate knowledge necessary to govern my behavior and actions that leads to success within every aspect of my life.
- Discipline (Body and Mind) - I have a committed mindset, strength, and will to obey the knowledge and plan that governs my life.
- Strength (Conditioning) - I consistently and repetitiously exercise my body and mind.
- Diligence - I have the will and determination to cross whatever hurdles that stand in front of my goal.
- Integrity - I am set upon the notion to do what is right and to completely finish the perfecting process without taking shortcuts.
- Focus - I do not take my eyes off the prize.
- Humility - I remember that I was born to be more than a conqueror for the service of others.